full name / name of organization:
INTERACTIONS FORUM PUNE, INDIA
CALL FOR RESEARCH PAPERS
NEW ACADEMIA - (ISSN 2277-3967) (PRINT)
AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE, LITERATURE AND LITERARY THEORY
Vol.II Issue III: JULY 2013
NEW ACADEMIA – is a refereed journal and is published by Interactions Forum quarterly. The Journal strives to publish work of high quality in Literature written in English Language across the World, English language and literary theory. The aim of the journal is to give space to scholars and researchers to publish their works. We are always keen to receive submissions from scholars, academicians and researchers in the form of Research Papers, Articles, Poems, Short Stories, Interviews and Book Reviews. Submissions are accepted all the year. The work should be unpublished and not have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
• Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: Single line, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
• Title of the paper: bold, title case (Capitalize each word), centered.
• Text of the paper: justified. Font & size: Times New Roman 12.
• References: Please follow MLA style strictly. Don’t use Foot Notes. Instead use End Notes.
• Titles of books: Italics.
• Titles of articles from journals and books: “quoted”.
• Articles should be submitted as MS Word 2003-2007attachments only.
• The paper should not usually exceed 14 pages maximum, 5 pages minimum in single spacing.
• Each paper must be accompanied by i) A declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else or send for publication ii) Abstract of paper about 100-200 words and iii) A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, brief career history, postal address, mobile number and e-mail, in a single attachment. Please don’t send more attachments. Give these things below your paper and send all these things in a separate single MS-Word attachment.
• The papers submitted should evince serious academic work contributing new knowledge or innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
• Each contributor will get a complimentary copy of the issue.
• Rejected papers won’t be sent back to the contributor.
Send your contribution to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline of submission- 15 JUNE 2013.
Web Site: http://www.interactionsforum.com/new-academia