full name / name of organization:
Department of Foreign Languages, University of Uyo, Nigeria
African Literature: the Past, the Present and the Future
A Festschrift for
Joseph Nwabueze OBINAJU
CALL FOR PAPER
Well researched articles are invited from scholars interested in the celebration of an erudite academic –Professor Joseph N. Obinaju – for his enormous contributions in learning and teaching of literature and literary criticism in the University of Uyo and in Nigeria in general.
SUB-THEMES TO BE CONSIDERED
- African literature and indigenous literary schools (Negritude,. etc.)
- Contemporary trends in literary discourse.
- African Diaspora and migrant writing.
- Exilic consciousness, Identity and transculturalism
- Oral literature and documentation
- Graphic criticism and Graphic novels
- African Languages in African literature or vice versa.
- African literature, readership and publication.
- Other related areas of interest.
ACCEPTABLE FORMAT OF ARTICLES
Title page should contain the name (s) of the author(s), contact address, phone number and email. It must be preceded by an abstract of not more than 250 words and Keywords (of between 4 to 6 words).
The manuscript of the main body should not exceed 6000 words (12 Times New Roman, double spacing). MLA as a style of documentation is recommended (i.e., 6/7th Edition). English and French are languages of the Publication.
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
All manuscripts can be submitted electronically via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or on two hard copies through Post, addressed to Dr. Alphonse K. Ndongo, Department of Foreign Languages, PMB 1017, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
November 30, 2013
YEAR OF PUBLICATION
- Alphonse Kandem Ndongo, PhD (email@example.com) ;
- IbrahimAdedeji Salaudeen, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org); &
- Richard Oko Ajah, PhD (email@example.com)
Department of Foreign Languages, PMB 1017, University of Uyo, Nigeria