full name / name of organization:
Department of Foreign Languages, University of Uyo, Nigeria
Language, Culture and Sustainable Development
A Festschrift for
Dorothy Ekaette MOTAZE
CALL FOR PAPER
Well researched articles are invited from scholars interested in the celebration of an erudite academic –Professor Dorothy E. Motaze – for her enormous contributions in Foreign Languages learning and teaching in the Department of Foreign Languages, University of Uyo and in Nigeria in general.
SUB-THEMES TO BE CONSIDERED
- African/Nigerian literature in foreign languages and development sustainability strategies.
- Contemporary trends in linguistic and literary discourse.
- Francophonie: French in Nigeria and national cultural sustainability strategies.
- French and English in the ECOWAS sub-region and economic development strategies of the region.
- Challenges of satellite communication in African languages and development.
- Foreign languages teaching/learning and the ICT.
- Languages and other disciplines such as Medicine, Law, etc.
- Education in foreign languages and applied social development strategies.
- Other related areas of interest.
ACCEPTABLE FORMAT OF ARTICLES
Title page should contain the name (s) of the author(s), contact address, phone number and email. It must be preceded by an abstract of not more than 250 words and Keywords (of between 4 to 6 words).
The manuscript of the main body should not exceed 6000 words (12 Times New Roman, double spacing). MLA as a style of documentation is recommended (i.e., 6/7th Edition).
SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPT
All manuscripts can be submitted electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or on two hard copies through Post, addressed to Dr. Alphonse K. Ndongo, Department of Foreign Languages, PMB 1017, University of Uyo, Nigeria.
December 30, 2013
YEAR OF PUBLICATION
- Alphonse Kandem Ndongo, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org) ;
- IbrahimAdedeji Salaudeen, PhD (email@example.com); &
- Richard Oko Ajah, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Foreign Languages, PMB 1017, University of Uyo, Nigeria