CALL FOR PAPERS
Interactions: An International Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences
(ISSN 2277-3940) (PRINT)
CFP for Vol. II Issue II (Nov 2013, First Week)
'Interactions' is a refereed journal published quarterly by Interactions Forum, Pune. The Journal strives to publish qualitative intra-disciplinary and interdisciplinary research papers in various areas of Humanities and Social Sciences including Language and Literature, History, Political Science, Geography, Sociology, Economics, Psychology etc. Given the scope and increasing importance of the research of intra-disciplinary and interdisciplinary nature, the journal aims to give space to scholars and researchers to publish their research articles/papers.
We are always keen to receive submissions from scholars, academicians and researchers in the form of Research Papers, Articles, Poems, Short Stories, Interviews and Book Reviews.
The work should be unpublished and not have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
Deadline: 15th September, 2012
The main paper should contain the Name, Affiliation and Email address of the author. The above information should be placed in the right corner under the Title of the paper.
• Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, Spacing: Single line, Margin of 1 inch on all four sides.
• Title of the paper: bold, title case (Capitalize each word), centered.
• Text of the paper: justified. Font & size: Times New Roman 12.
• References: Please follow MLA style strictly. Don't use Foot Notes. Instead use End Notes.
• Titles of books: Italics.
• Titles of articles from journals and books: "quoted".
• Articles should be submitted as MS Word 2003-2007attachments only.
• The paper should not usually exceed 14 pages maximum, 5 pages minimum in single spacing.
• Each paper must be accompanied by i) A declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else or send for publication ii) Abstract of paper about 100-200 words and iii) A short bio-note of the contributor(s) indicating name, institutional affiliation, brief career history, postal address, mobile number and e-mail, in a single attachment. Please don't send more attachments. Give these things below your paper and send all these things in a separate single MS-Word attachment.
• The papers submitted should evince serious academic work contributing new knowledge or innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
• Each contributor will get a complimentary copy of the issue (free of charge)
• Rejected papers won't be sent back to the contributor.
• Interactions Forum and this journal reserve the right to republish the article in any form, at any time in the future.
Send your contribution to