Mahesh Dattani's Tara and Bravely Faught the Queen
Call for Paper
1. Bravely Fought the Queen (1991) by Mahesh Dattani
2. Tara (1990) by Mahesh Dattani
Authors are requested to send a scholar paper on Mahesh Dattani's two dramas emphasizing on the theoretical paradigm and issues of the recent critical areas against the backdrop of proper objectification of suitable primary materials and documents. The decision of the 'Board of Editors' and opinion of our esteemed reviewers will be blindfolded. Authors are requested to follow strictly the submission guidelines mentioned herewith in preparing their papers. Only electronic submission via email will be accepted for publication. All papers will be published in a book with ISBN from a well-known publishing house from Kolkata.
Authors are requested to strictly follow the bellow mentioned submission guidelines:
• Manuscript must be written in English language.
• File must be in Microsoft Word format. (Preferably Word 2007)
• Paper size: A4, Font & size: Times New Roman 12, whereas the title must be in 14 point size, bold.
• Spacing: One and a half, Margin: 1 inch on all four sides.
• Word – limit: Minimum: 1000 Maximum: 2500 words
• Only those papers will be granted for review which are not published elsewhere or submitted for publication.
• The authors will have to strictly follow MLA 7thor later edition in preparing their papers.
• Authors are requested to use end note instead of foot note.
• Authors cannot use their names anywhere in the manuscript except in the title page.
• Each manuscript must carry a duly signed declaration that it is an original work and has not been published anywhere else for publication.
• A brief bio-note of 150 words of the respective author name, postal address, designation, affiliation, specialization, mail-id, contact no. etc) towards the end of the paper. Do not send your bio-note in a separate file.
• The papers submitted should evince serious academic work contributing to new knowledge and innovative critical perspectives on the subject explored.
• Authors are requested to follow the strict ethics of writing scholarly papers and to aware plagiarism.
• Authors are requested to submit their manuscript to email@example.com
The order of the content must be as per the following sequence:
1. Title page with the authors name and institutional details
2. Main body of the text
3. End note (if needed)
5. Declaration and Bio-note
Submission closes on 20 December 2013.
Acceptance or rejection of the paper will be intimated within 15 days after the deadline.
No processing or Subscription charges is needed.