[UPDATE] CercleS Conference "Language Centres in Higher Education: Exploring and Shaping Plurilingual Profiles and Practices"
The 13th CercleS International Conference will be held in Fribourg, Switzerland, on 4 - 6 September 2014.
The European Confederation of Language Centres in Higher Education (CercleS) has been promoting interaction and cooperation between institutions involved in language teaching in Europe since 1991, with the aim of bringing together higher education language centres, departments, institutes, faculties and schools whose main responsibility is the teaching of languages.
The conference theme "Language Centres in Higher Education: Exploring and Shaping Plurilingual Profiles and Practices" reflects the important role of language centres in higher education through six sections:
- Teaching methodologies, learning and media
- Plurilingualism for academic and professional purposes
- Assessment and alternative forms of assessment
- Staff and quality development
- Policy and policy implementation
- MAGICC: Modularising Multilingual and Multicultural Academic Communication Competence
The 13th CercleS Conference will bring together teaching staff, researchers and managers from higher education Language Centres, Departments, Institutions, Faculties and Schools.
Further information and registration on http://www.cercles2014.org/index.php/en/