International Conference ICT for Language Learning
The 7th edition of the "ICT for Language Learning" Conference will take place in Florence, (Italy), on 13 – 14 November 2014.
The objective of the ICT for Language Learning conference is to promote the sharing of good practice and transnational cooperation in the field of the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) to Language Learning and Teaching. The ICT for Language Learning conference will also be an excellent opportunity for the presentation of previous and current language learning projects and innovative initiatives.
The ICT for Language Learning conference focuses on the following topics:
• ICT based language teaching and learning approaches
• E-learning solutions for language teaching and learning
• Quality and innovation in language teaching and learning
• Monitoring and evaluation of language teaching and learning
• Recognition and validation of language skills
• Language teacher training
• Language learning to support international Mobility
• Language learning for specific purposes
• Studies in Second Language Acquisition
• CLIL, Content and Language Integrated Learning
• The Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
• The European Language Label for the promotion of quality in language learning
The Call for Papers, within the ICT for Language Learning Conference, is addressed to language teachers and experts as well as to coordinators of language projects and initiatives.
Experts in the field of language teaching and learning are invited to submit an abstract of a paper to be presented during the ICT for Language Learning conference. The abstract should be written in English (max 3000 characters space included) and sent via the Conference website (http://conference.pixel-online.net/ICT4LL) no later than 14 July 2014.
• 14 July 2014: Deadline for submitting abstracts
• 28 July 2014: Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
• 08 September 2014: Deadline for final submission of papers
• 08 September 2014: Deadline for speakers registration
• 13 – 14 November 2014: Dates of the conference
There will be three presentation modalities: Oral and poster presentations (in-person) and virtual (for those who cannot attend in person)
All the papers presented during the conference will be published on an ISBN publication.