Third International Conference: Culture in the Mirror of Language and Literature, May 24 and 25, 2014 [UPDATE]
Faculty of Foreign Languages (Alfa University in Belgrade) will proudly host its Third International Conference, focused on the theme
Culture in the Mirror of Language and Literature
May 24 and 25
Within the scope of this theme and with your presence and collaboration, we shall attempt to address and analyze from various perspectives the issues such as:
• Description and reconstruction of the linguistic image of the world
• Ethnocultural concepts in language and literary text
• The problems of lexis and phraseology translation with the dominant cultural component
• Literary genres and systems of versification in national literatures
Faculty of Foreign Languages (Alfa University)
Palmira Toljatija 3, 11070 Belgrade
Abstract submissions should be sent electronically to email@example.com, as .doc or .docx files, not later than April 15, 2014. The submissions should contain:
• Author's first and last name
• Academic title and rank
• E-mail address
• Title of the presentation
• Abstract (150 to 200 words in the language in which the presentation will be delivered: English, Spanish or Serbian/other languages of the former Yugoslav countries)
• Key words (up to 5)
Important dates and information!
New abstract submission deadline: April 15, 2014
Notification of acceptance: by April 25, 2014
New deadline for conference fee payment: May 5, 2014. Conference fee is 60 EUR.
For payments effected after May 5, 2014, the conference fee is 80 EUR.
Conference fee includes conference pack and refreshments during session breaks.
Payment instructions will be forwarded to participants upon the acceptance of their presentation proposals.
Complete papers are to be submitted electronically by September 1, 2014 to firstname.lastname@example.org. All papers must be formatted according to the APA citation style. Received papers will be reviewed and subsequently published in the Book of Proceedings.