UPDATE: Fact & Fiction: An Anthology of Critical Articles on Australian Literary Studies (2/25/07; collection)
UPDATE: Fact & Fiction: An Anthology of Critical Articles on Australian Literary Studies (25/02/2007, Anthology)
Contributions are invited for an anthology of critical articles on Australian Literature aimed at B.A./M.A./M.Phil students and research scholars in India working in the field of Australian literature. The articles should be of 3000-5000 words and should engage with any one of the areas given below. The articles can be interdisciplinary in nature addressing these themes but keeping in mind that it is a literary anthology.
1. Australian Literary Studies in India
2. Reading Australian Literature in India: Some Critical Approaches
3. Australian Literary Criticism: Views and Reviews
(Articles on Major Australian Critical Texts/Critics)
4. Australian Aboriginal Literature
5. Australian Multicultural Literature
6. Australian Popular Literature
7. Australian Cinema
8. Australia on Asia or Asia/India on Australia
Aborigine & Asians
9. Studying Australian Literature in India/Asia: Some Pedagogical Approaches
Associations and Scholarships
10. Identity in Australian Literature
Please attach a 100 words biographical note mentioning your designation, university/institute, area of study, and relevant publications.
Include contact information (your postal and preferred email address, phone and fax numbers, etc.).
Deadline: 25th February 2007.
Word Limit: 3000 to 5000 words.
Style: MLA using Endnotes and Works Cited.
Please feel free to send your queries and articles (MS Word File) through email to:
Hon. Visiting Scholar
Endeavour Asia 2006
From the Literary Calls for Papers Mailing List
Full Information at
or write Jennifer Higginbotham: higginbj_at_english.upenn.edu
Received on Sat Nov 25 2006 - 20:17:02 EST