The call for papers for the next issue of the Australasian Journal of Popular Culture (Issue 11.1-2), on the general theme of 'narrative and identity', is now open.
Article submissions on any aspect of the theme are encouraged. The Issue's Editors particulalry invite articles on the following topics:
- self-representation on social media
- representations of disability and neurodiversity in popular culture
- re-inventions of genre and viewership/readership in popular culture
- alternative realities and modes of storytelling in (video) games
- online fandoms and identity
- popular icons