Thinking Classroom (also published in Russian as Peremena) is seeking manuscripts that offer a global perspective and focus on active inquiry, student-centered learning, and critical thinking. The editors of this quarterly journal for educators are especially interested in the experience of practicing teachers and teacher educators around the world.
The editors invite you to tell us about
* How writing can promote critical thinking
* How you encourage thoughtful writing
* Changes in your society that affect the way you teach
* Your teaching or learning experiences in different countries
* An educational theory that affected your classroom practices
* How you help students develop a global perspective