Analyses/Rereadings/Theories Journal. Issue #5 - Places and Spaces (15 March 2015)
The editors of Analyses/Rereadings/Theories Journal (ISSN: 2353-6098), a peer-reviewed open access periodical, would like to invite submission of contributions (articles, reviews and interviews) for its fifth issue, which focuses on places and spaces in Anglophone theatre, film, literature and culture.
Possible topic areas include (but are not limited to):
- semiotics of spaces/places
- spaces of liberation/suppression in theatre, film and literature
- spaces/places and identity
- space in theatrical performances and/or films
- site-specific performances
- subversive use of place and space in theatre, film and literature
- place and memory
- representations of gentrification and/or neighbourhood decay
- the global and the local
- the category of gothic space
- haunted spaces/places
- mobility and migration
The contributions should be between 4000 and 6000 words long. Each contribution will be anonymously refereed by a reviewer (double-blind review).
The deadline for the submission of manuscripts is 15 March 2015.
Submissions should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
A detailed style sheet is available at: http://analysesrereadingstheories.com/stylesheet/
For any further information please contact the editors at email@example.com
For more information about the journal (including information concerning the publishing procedure and the reviewing process) please visit: http://analysesrereadingstheories.com/
The journal is published by the Department of Studies in Drama and Pre-1800 English Literature at the University of Łódź, Poland.