Essays on English Literature invited for the Inaugural Issue
Spring Magazine on English Literature
Call for Papers
The Spring Magazine on English Literature, as its name suggests, is a customized journal for graduate and postgraduate English literature students. For this, we are inviting contributions from teachers, researchers, and students of English literature.
- Analytical discussion of canonical texts.
- Current trends in English literature.
- Alternative viewpoints to established interpretations of various texts.
- Essays on developing creative talents and applied professional skills of students.
- Guidance and information for M.A. entrance tests in various universities and other exams like UGC-NET.
- Guidance for preparing students for PhD, MPhil research.
Each essay should be of 1500-3000 words, and properly referenced.
MLA style-sheet reference system should be followed.
Please, if necessary, use only Endnotes.
Send a short bio-note of not more than 60 words, along with a small photograph (not more than 100px in width).
Use your own or copyright-free or CC-licensed pictures (if necessary).
Plagiarism is a legal offence, and writers are requested to take proper care that their articles are plagiarism - free.
How to Send:
Deadline for Submission: 30 July, 2015.
Spring Magazine is currently a non-profit journal, and hence, there is neither a subscription fee nor a publication fee. We will apply for the ISSN after the Inaugural Issue.