CEA 2016 Book History CFP
The College English Association, a gathering of scholar-teachers in English studies, welcomes proposals for presentations for our 47th annual conference. The conference will be held in Denver, CO from March 31 to April 2, 2016.
The 2016 theme is "Creation" and CEA invites papers and panels that explore the literary, the rhetorical, the pedagogical and the professional "creations" of our fields. What do we create, hope our students will create, see or reconstruct in the creations of others?
The special panel chair for Book History welcomes proposals for papers and panels addressing the following topics:
• Composition, publication, and reception histories
• Textual criticism
• Print culture
• BH on a budget (what to do when you don't have a rare book room)
• BH in the classroom (teaching methodologies, curriculum development, collaboration, etc.)
• BH centers (supporting research, consulting services, teaching faculty/students, etc.)
• The Future of Book History
Please submit your paper title and abstract (200-500 words) to http://cea-web.org/ by 1 November 2015. Submitting electronically involves setting up a user ID and then using that ID to log in in order to submit a proposal to the conference. If you are submitting a panel with multiple participants, please create a user ID for each proposed participant.
If you have questions about Digital Humanities panels, contact E. Leigh Bonds (firstname.lastname@example.org).