Call for papers - CS 19 - Societies in conflict and peacebuilding
In this issue, the CS Journal of the School of Law and Political Sciences at the Icesi University seeks to assemble a number of reflections and perspectives on Societies in conflict and peacebuildingwith the aim of fostering dialogue between viewpoints and perspectives from a variety of analytical frameworks which are problematizing and conceptualizing the realities of these populations. Therefore, all interested parties are invited to submit articles addressing any of the following thematic areas
- Histories of peace processes in conflict societies.
- The possibilities for a lasting peace in conflict societies.
- The state's role in peacebuilding.
- The role of civil society in peacebuilding.
- The elites and their role in peacebuilding.
- Comparative studies on peace processes in the world and the possibilities of building a stable peace.
- The limits and scope of international intervention in the construction of peace in conflict societies.
Rafael Silva Vega – rsilva1[@]icesi.edu.co
Luis Fernando Barón – lfbaron[@]icesi.edu.co