Call for Reviews - The Thatcher Network
Book reviews are sought for the website of a new research network dedicated to the study of Margaret Thatcher and Thatcherism, capitalism and Classical Liberalism/neoliberalism. The website (www.thatchernet.org) launched in March 2016.
Books discussed in the review can be from any academic discipline and may relate to one or more of the following areas:
* Margaret Thatcher and her governments
* Thatcherism and its legacy
* Britain in the 1980s
* Classical Liberalism and Neoliberalism
* The Falklands War
* The Miner's Strike
* Free market economics
* Thatcher and the Centre for Policy Studies / Institute of Economic Affairs
* Thatcher's contemporaries (Sir Keith Joseph, Airey Neave, Ronald Reagan, etc.)
* Literary or cinematic representations of Thatcher and Thatcherism.
Word count: reviews should be between 300 and 500 words in length.
No deadline: submissions are accepted on an ongoing basis and will be uploaded to the Thatcher Network website. You will be notified when your review is uploaded.
Please include name and institutional affiliation in submission.