Juxtapositions: Journal of Haiku Research and Scholarship
deadline for submissions:
October 1, 2016
full name / name of organization:
Peter McDonald, Senior Editor. The Haiku Foundation
JUXTAPOSITIONS: Journal of Haiku Research and Scholarship
- Please submit your articles in Microsoft Word format as an attachment to the senior editor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Articles in English only.
- Abstracts or outlines accepted for all inquiries. Replies within 5 business days.
- Provide a cover page with author’s name, address, contact information and title of article/abstract.
- Article should have pagination in footer, and the title in header. No author’s name.
- Length: 2500 to 10,000 words.
- Citation format: MLA
Juxtapositions 3.1 — Publication Date: March 15, 2017
- October 1, 2016: Deadline for first consideration
- December 15, 2016: Last acceptance date
- January 15, 2017: Notification of acceptance to authors
- February 15, 2017: Deadline for revised and final articles