Call For Research Papers on World Literature
CALL FOR PAPERSImpressionsA Bi-Annual Refereed e-Journal of English Studies
Research Papers on World Literatures and Indigenous Studies
Impressions, A Bi-Annual Refereed (Peer Reviewed) Journal of English Studies (ISSN 0974 – 892X) strives to present work of high quality in English Literature, Linguistics and Cultural Studies from the multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural perspective. The aim of the journal is to publish substantial scholarly and critical interventions on emerging trends in literature in English and works in translation. We are always keen to receive submissions from scholars in the form of Research Papers, Articles, Poems, Short Stories, Interviews and Book Reviews. Submissions are accepted and read year-round.
Impact Factor: 6.985
Impressions is also indexed at:
Guidelines for Authors:
1. Submissions can be sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Manuscripts should be of unpublished work and not have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
3. Every submission must have a Certificate to the effect that it is Plagiarism Free (within permissible limits).
4. All submissions must be in Font: Arial, Size: 12, Line spacing: double spaced and submitted only in MS Word 2007.
5. The size of articles/ papers should be approx. 3000 words or up to ten pages.
6. The articles/ papers must conform to the latest MLA Handbook in all respects.
7. The first page must contain with a brief abstract of the paper title of the research paper, Name of Author(s), Designation, Postal and Official Address, E-mail Address and Phone number.
8. Deadline For Submissions For January Issue: 20 January, 2020
Visit us at http://impressions.org.in
All editorial correspondence should be addressed to:
Dr Abha Shukla Kaushik, 1704, Tower - 5, Sunworld Vanalika, Sector 107, Noida 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India.