Research Papers on World Literature deadline for submissions: June 30, 2017 full name / name of organization: Impressions : A Bi-Annual Refereed Journal of English Studies contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ImpressionsA Bi-Annual Refereed Journal of English Studies ISSN 0974-892X
The latest issue of Impressions (Vol. XI, Issue I, January 2017) is now accessible at www.impressions.org.in.
Impressions, A Bi-Annual Refereed Journal of English Studies strives to present work of high quality in English Literature, linguistics and cultural studies from the multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural perspective. The aim of the journal is to publish substantial scholarly and critical interventions on emerging trends in literature in English and works in translation. We are always keen to receive submissions from scholars in the form of Research Papers, Articles, Poems, Short Stories, Interviews and Book Reviews. Submissions are accepted and read year-round.
Guidelines for Authors:
Research Papers on World Literature
- Submissions can be sent by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Manuscripts should be of unpublished work and not have been submitted elsewhere for publication.
- All manuscripts must be in Font: Arial, Size: 12, Line spacing: double spaced and submitted only in MS Word 2007.
- The size of articles/ papers should be appox. 3000 words or up to ten pages.
- The articles/ papers must conform to the latest MLA Handbook in all respects.
- The first page must contain with a brief abstract of the paper title of the research paper, Name of Author(s), Designation, Postal and Official Address, E-mail Address and Phone number.
- Deadline for Submissions for July Issue: 30 June, 2017
Visit us at http://impressions.org.in
Impressions is approved Journal by UGC and also indexed at
All editorial correspondence should be addressed to:
Malti Agarwal, 148, Pocket B, Sheikh Sarai, Phase - 1, Delhi - 110017 OR
Abha Shukla Kaushik, 1704, Tower 5, Sunworld Vanalika, Sector 107, Noida 201301 (UP)