On-going CFP, Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies
The Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies (HJEAS) is
- devoted to literary, historical, film and cultural studies of the English-speaking world
- an international scholarly journal with an international audience available at major research centers and libraries throughout the world
- the oldest continuously published Central European scholarly journal in its field
- published twice a year by the Institute of English and American Studies, University of Debrecen, Hungary.
- showcases the best of Hungarian scholarship
- invites submissions from around the world
- features well-known and emerging European, Asian and North American scholars
- consults with a prestigious international advisory board
endeavors to publish essays within 18 months of final
All HJEAS issues are
- available on JSTOR, the largest, most available website for
- accessible electronically on ProQuest, including the most recent
- indexed and abstracted by the MLA International Bibliography.
Send essays of 5,000-7,000 words including Notes to The Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.
All essays to be submitted anonymously accompanied by a separate sheet giving title and author.
All essays to be submitted electronically as an attached file.
All essays are subject to double blind peer-review.
The editors are happy to advise you on your topic based on a proposal of 400-450 words.
For a HJEAS Style Sheet visit the HJEAS Web Site.
All reviews except Review Essays are assigned by the HJEAS Book
Review Editor. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org if you
wish to review. Query the Editor about any proposed Review
Reviews follow the HJEAS Style Sheet.