Articles about the work of Ingmar Bergman
Cinema Scandinavia is calling for papers about the great Swedish director Ingmar Bergman for its upcoming magazine.
As part of the Bergman100 celebrations taking place throughout the year, Cinema Scandinavia is holding a competition for articles about the great Swedish film-maker.
We are calling for articles that explore unique aspects of Bergman’s life and work. All accepted articles will be eligible to be published in the June issue of Cinema Scandinavia and receive a three-month digital subscription to our website, and all articles will go in the running to win an Ingmar Bergman pack and one-year subscription to Cinema Scandinavia.
- Content can be either academic or journalistic. Reviews and opinions are accepted, though essays are preferred.
- Articles must be written in English (American or British)
- Articles must be at least 1000 words without pictures/captions
- All references must be included (Any format accepted)
- Articles must be written for Cinema Scandinavia i.e. not published elsewhere online
- Please include a short bio about yourself, education, and relevant work. Include your city and country.
All articles must be submitted before the 1st of May 2018. The winners will be selected by Cinema Scandinavia’s editorial staff with the winners to be announced on the 1st of June 2018.
Learn more here: https://www.cinemascandinavia.com/write-for-us/