EJOLLS: Ekpoma Journal of Languages and Literary Studies Vol. 12
EJOLLS is an annual journal which receives manuscripts throughout the year. Its volume 12 is billed to be out in the first quarter of 2019. Interested scholars, critics, and practitioners in the broad areas of literary and language studies are encouraged to submit manuscripts in English as the only preferred language. Contributions have to be sent electronically to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each article must be an original work of the author and not yet published or under consideration anywhere else.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 20 pages in length, and should be typed double-spaced in MS-word format and Times New Roman 12 point font size.
- Except when absolutely necessary, photographs and heavy graphic works should be avoided.
- Title of paper, the full name, address, current status and institutional affiliation of the author, as well as functional email address and phone number should be written on a separate page attached.
- Digital object identifiers (DOIs) of referenced articles (if available) should be included in the reference sections for articles or works cited by authors.
- The contributor must be consistent in the use of either the MLA or APA style. Heavy graphics and footnotes to the text should be avoided.
All articles, correspondence and enquiries should be sent simultaneously to:
Bibian O. Anyanwu, Ph.D.
Department of English, Faculty of Arts,
Arts, Ambrose Alli University, PMB 14 Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria
Editor, EJOLLS: Ekpoma Jornal of languages and Literary Studies
Osakue Stevenson OMOERA, Ph.D., CIMIM, M. Sonta
Department of English and Communication Studies,
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa State, Nigeria
Consulting Editor, EJOLLS: Ekpoma Jornal of languages and Literary Studies