Call for Reviews: English: Journal of the English Association
Are you interested in reviewing a new scholarly publication, relevant to the study of English literature? The Oxford University Press, peer-reviewed journal English: The Journal of the English Association invites you to propose new titles (book-length, published since 2018) for review. If accepted, we will purchase a copy of the book for you, agree upon a deadline for submission, and await your review.
Topics of scholarly works for review might include (but are by no means limited to),
- Medieval and early modern literary studies
- Eighteenth Century and Romantic
- Victorian literature
- Modernism, Modernity, and Twentieth Century
- Contemporary literature: global and local
- English literature and education
- English literature and the digital humanities
- Literature in translation
- Literature and theory
- Literature and religion
- Practice-led creative writing, and wider creative industries
Please email the Reviews Editor (email@example.com) with your proposed title, and a short-CV (detailing your qualifications, institution, and relevant experience, including publications).
The English Journal Team