PCA/ACA Generational Studies
CALL FOR PAPERS: GENERATIONAL STUDIES
POPULAR CULTURE ASSOCIATION & AMERICAN CULTURE ASSOCIATION 2020 NATIONAL CONFERENCE
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 1, 2020
We welcome proposals for papers on any and every topic related to America’s generations including Baby Boomers, Generation Jones, Generation X, Xennials, Millennials (Gen Y), and iGen (Gen Z).
We invite submissions from individuals and organized panels (3 or 4 persons), focusing on topics related to:
- Generational cultural production/consumption: literature, film, music, etc.
- Generational identities and realities (then and now).
We are especially interested in presentations that connect (or disconnect) multi-generational pop culture experiences.
FOR INDIVIDUAL SUBMISSIONS:
- 150-200 word abstract
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone)
FOR PANEL SUBMISSIONS:
- Brief description of the panel’s focus
- 150-200 word abstract of each panelist’s paper
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone) for all panelists
March 31-April 3, 2021
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116, US
For information on PCA/ACA, please go to http://www.pcaaca.org
For conference information, please go to http://www.pcaaca.org/national-conference/
For additional information, please contact:
University of Central Oklahoma