Penumbra - Annual Journal for Weird Fiction - Inaugural Issue
Penumbra is an annual journal edited by weird fiction scholar S. T. Joshi and published through Hippocampus Press. About 75% of its content will consist of articles (scholarly or otherwise) on all aspects of weird fiction; the other 25% will be original fiction. The journal will in all likelihood be indexed in the MLA [Modern Language Association] Bibliography and will consist of up to 100,000 words.
Deadline for the first issue of the journal is May 31, 2020. Submissions can be sent to S. T. Joshi at firstname.lastname@example.org