"From the European South Journal CURRENT issue 7 | general issue | autumn 2020
A TRANSDISCIPLINARY JOURNAL OF POSTCOLONIAL HUMANITIES
call for papers – issue 7 – autumn 2020
Open Call for Issue 7
Issue 7 of From the European South (FES) is open to contributions that speak to the core interests of the journal. Please see the focus and scope section of FES on our website (http://europeansouth. postcolonialitalia.it/about/policies). Issue 7 welcomes unpublished, original contributions that sparkle productive dialogues between the postcolonial and other critical perspectives (such as decolonial, global, environmental, gender studies and critical theory), as well as different disciplines and geo-cultural locations. The journal is committed to a focus on the uneven power relationships between the North and the South of the world (as ‘labels’ that are hardly tenable and need to be critically addressed) and at the crossroads of class, gender, religion, ethnic belonging, and race.
We invite you to submit
- articles, reviews, interviews, creative interventions
- exploring textual, critical, figural, artistic, spatial, historical, social, political aspects of the postcolonial
- in the humanities: literature, language studies, philosophy, religion, history, geography, visual arts, performing arts…
- in the humanities that are also social sciences: anthropology, archaeology, area studies, communication studies, cultural studies, gender studies, politics, psychology, sociology…
- and possibly with a transdisciplinary approach
Deadline for article submission: March 31st, 2020
Acceptance of submitted articles: June 15th, 2020
How to submit an article
Thank you for choosing to submit your manuscript to From the European South.
These instructions will ensure we have everything required so your work can move through peer review, production and publication smoothly. Please take the time to read and follow them as closely as possible, as doing so will ensure you meet the journal’s requirements.
Please send your manuscript to the following email address: email@example.com
It will be received by the Editorial Board of the journal and sent to peer review. Peer review is double blind and submissions are typically reviewed by two referees.
Complete guidelines for preparing and submitting your manuscript are provided on the journal website.
From the European South considers all manuscripts on condition that
- the manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work;
- the manuscript has been submitted only to FES; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere;
- the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, fraudulent, or illegal.