THE INQUISITIVE MERIDIAN JOURNAL REQUESTS RESEARCH PAPERS AND ARTICLES
Greetings from The Inquisitive Meridian Journal!
I write to you on behalf of The Inquisitive Meridian Multidisciplinary Journal, ISSN: 2347-6257, an international journal that publishes original research in law, science, commerce/e-commerce and related topics every quarter. Our publishing house is looking for submissions on topics and sub-topics related to ‘Impact of COVID-19 on Business’, ‘Legal Technologies and Its implications’ (for example Contract Management tools, Litigations analytics, etc.) and ‘Green Technologies’ (EV’s, Environment Friendly Tech, etc). See here for more information - http://theinquisitivemeridian.com/index.php.
This invitation to publish is a free of cost opportunity to all students and faculty members. If this may interest you, please help circulate our current call for papers among your friends/ colleagues, students and faculty members of your esteemed University/ College. Please refer attached documents to get more information on respective issues.
All submissions/ research papers must meet the following criteria:
- All submissions must contain original and authentic content and research.
- All submissions must have been written by students and/or faculty members. Submission by multiple authors is highly appreciated provided the content is rich in quality and has an analytical perspective on contemporary issues.
- Submissions cannot have been previously submitted for review nor previously published anywhere.
- Submissions must be at least 10 pages long and preferably no longer than 30 pages using uniform style of citation, preferably Bluebook Style (20th Edition), 12pt size, Times New Roman font, line spacing of 1.5 and should be submitted in MS Doc or MS word format only.
- The paper should start with an introduction and end with a conclusion, summarising the findings of the paper and must contain an abstract not exceeding 300 words.
Each manuscript chosen for publication is edited by a team of professors and undergraduate editors. We're proud of our transparent selection process and independent review board. The international experts on our content selection and advisory board continually review new titles using both quantitative and qualitative measures.
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Manuscript Submission YOUR NAME” before our final submission deadline on July 31, 2020, and submissions received before our priority deadline will receive expedited review.
Please be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Your name, college, and batch
- Your e-mail address
For other inquiries or more information, feel free to email your queries at email@example.com.
Looking forward to your contribution!
Editor | IP Attorney | Strategic Advisor and Board Member
The Inquisitive Meridian Journal
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/ShashankIMJ