Post-Colonial Praxis: Ramifications and Intricacies.
The book invites papers on topics which are broadly “Post-colonial.” However, for convenience, some sub-themes are given below.
1. Politics of Narration in Post-Colonial Texts.
2. Culture and Representation.
3. Crisis- Individual, Cultural, Social.
4. Individual Identity Crisis.
5. Representation and Portrayal.
7.The “Post” in Post-colonial.
8. Post-colonial Text and Context.
9. Globalization and Post-colonialism.
10. Writing Back- A Reality or a notion?
11. Post-colonial Feminism.
12. Recent Trends in Post-Colonial Writings.
13. Myth and Post-Colonialism.
14. Negotiations in Post-colonial literature.
15. Post-colonial Texts and Retelling.
Deadline: Last date for submitting the Full Paper: 25th August
Guidelines for the Authors: 1. This book is dedicated to publishing unplagiarized, high quality research papers providing meaningful insights into the various associated ramifications of Post-colonial literature at large. Scholarly, unpublished and captivating research papers leading new dimensions in the field of research are invited from scholars, faculties and interested academicians.
2. An abstract of not less than 200 words along with the details of the author(s) (Title, Names of Author(s), Organization, Affiliation/Position(s), Address, Contact, E-mail) should accompany the paper. The full paper should be of 3000/3500 words. No paper less than 2500 words would be accepted.
3. MLA 8th Edition should strictly be followed for reference. (Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 spacing)
4. The Research Papers are to be submitted tothe Email addressgiven below:
5. The Book will be published with ISBN by Notion Press in collaboration with Bookmarked with bliss.
6. A bio-note of the author(s) of around 100 words along with a declaration of originality should be mailed separately (MS Word format) along with the paper.
7. Each paper will be checked using Turnitin/ Urkund. Similarity of maximum 10% would be accepted. Crossing the given limit would mean outright rejection.
8. EACH CONTRIBUTOR, WHOSE PAPER GETS SELECTED, WOULD BE GIVEN A COMPLEMENTARY PDF COPY OF THE BOOK.
9. NO FEE WOULD BE CHARGED FOR PUBLICATION. PUBLICATION IS COMPLETELY FREE.
***Should you have any query; you can contact on the email address below: