General Issue on Caste and Leftist Politics
All About Ambedkar: A Journal on Theory and Praxis, launched in 2020, is an online journal dedicated to closely reading Dr. B. R. Ambedkar’s texts and critiquing caste and leftist politics. Check out the website of the journal for further details: www.allaboutambedkaronline.com.
For its upcoming general issue, the journal invites original and previously unpublished articles on the following topics.
1. Critical reading of Ambedkar’s texts
2. Reviews of recent books on Ambedkar and Caste Studies
3. Analysis of caste-related discrimination and violence
4. Exploration of the theme of caste in literature, cinema, music, painting, photography and social media
5. Reflections on caste and contemporary Indian politics
6. Exploring the intersectionality of caste, class, gender, race, and religion.
7. Rethinking leftist politics in India
8. Interviews with anti-caste activists and intellectuals
Word limit: between 1500 & 2000 words, excluding citations.
Style of Citation: MLA (8th edition)
Deadline of submission: 15 October 2020
Email your submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For queries, write to Dr. Mahitosh Mandal, Founding Editor, at email@example.com.