Rolling call for papers - Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies
The Hungarian Journal of English and American Studies (HJEAS) is
- devoted to literary, historical, film and cultural studies of the English-speaking world
- an international scholarly journal with an international audience available at major research centers and libraries throughout the world
- the oldest continuously published Central European scholarly journal in its field
- published twice a year by the Institute of English and American Studies, University of Debrecen, Hungary.
- invites submissions from around the world and has recently passed the first stage of qualification for inclusion in the SCOPUS database
- features well-known and emerging European, Asian and North American scholars
- showcases the best of Hungarian scholarship
- consults with a prestigious international advisory board
- endeavors to publish essays within 18 months of final acceptance.
All HJEAS issues are
- available on JSTOR, the largest, most available website for humanities journals
- accessible electronically on ProQuest and EBSCO, including the most recent
- indexed and abstracted by the MLA International Bibliography.
Essays of 5,000-7,000 words including Notes to be submitted after registering on the HJEAS website https://ojs.lib.unideb.hu/hjeas/about
All essays are subject to double blind peer-review.
The editors are happy to advise you on your topic based on a proposal of 400-450 words.
For a HJEAS Style Sheet visit the HJEAS website https://ojs.lib.unideb.hu/hjeas/about/submissions.
Query the Editor about any proposed Review Essays.