Call for Papers Vol.3, Issue 1 March 2020
Call for Papers
International Review of Literary Studies-IRLS Vol. 3, Issue 1
ISSN: Online (2709-7021), Print (2709-7013)
International Review of Literary Studies (IRLS) is an International peer-review journal of literary studies that publishes original research articles, review papers, and book reviews, and cutting-edge research informed by Literary and Cultural Theory. Acceptable themes include, but are not limited to, the following:
IRLS aims to publish state of the art scholarship and latest developments informed by Literary Theory and its sub-topics mostly covering Formalism, New Criticism, Semiotics, Structuralism, Marxism, Post-structuralism, Psychoanalysis, Gender studies, New Historicism, Ecocriticism, Animal Studies, Reception Theory, Comparative Literature, Narrative Theory, Drama Theory, Poetry Theory, and Biography and Autobiography.
Manuscripts are accepted on a continuous basis and the deadline for the submission in the UPCOMING March 2020 ISSUE is FEBRUARY 15, 2020. Manuscripts should be prepared according to journal guidelines and completed by all means. All incomplete submissions will be rejected without any further process.
- Unpublished original work
- Should be between 4500 to 7000 words; divided into a title page; an abstract about 200 words; keywords 4 to 6; introduction; discussion; conclusion and bibliography in MLA style. The bibliography must include the latest references.
- Plagiarism [similarity index] should be less than 15% overall and not more than 5% from any single source.
- Please upload two copies; one copy with the author/s' details and the second without the author/s' details (blind manuscript for review)
- There is no fee for article submission, however, Article Processing Charges (APC) of 120 USD will be charged for accepted papers only for publishing in IRLS. Wavier in APC is available for people from lower-income countries and students. Please contact the editor for detailed information if required.
All manuscripts will be gone through a rigorous review process; initially by the editorial team and if the manuscript is found according to the aim and scope of the journal and fulfill all requirements then will be sent to two external reviewers. This process may take 2 to 3 weeks.
If you are interested in submitting a manuscript, please submit your manuscript through the online submission portal [https://irlsjournal.com/ojs/index.php/irls/about/submissions]. For queries and questions, please contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Abstracting & Indexing
International Review of Literary Studies-IRLS has been indexed in the following databases.
Journal website: https://irlsjournal.com/ojs/index.php/irls/index