CALL FOR CHAPTERS: The Post-truth Era: Literature and Media
Dear Academicians, Faculty and Researchers,
We are glad to announce the call for chapters for the proposed edited (ISBN) book titled 'The Post-truth Era: Literature and Media'. You are requested to submit the ABSTRACT of your research chapter as a preliminary step to become a contributor. Kindly follow the sub-themes and guidelines (refer to the attached file). The chapters submitted after the selection of abstracts will go through a rigorous review process and will be published by a reputed publisher.
The political and philosophical concepts of post-truth continue to be the prime subject of discussion and practice these days. The entrapment in the post-truth era seeks to discover the influence of various direct and indirect factors, influencing the exercise of post-truth models in society creating circuitous slippage between alternative facts and truth. Post-truth being significant in the past and the present, the various perspectives from the disciplines of literature and media would help to delineate the influence and impact of the concept on society.
Sub-themes (not limited):
1. Post-truth and Literature
2. Post-truth and Media
3. Post-truth politics and culture
4. Online Polls and Trolls
5. Science Fiction and Hyperreality
6. Social Media and Fake News
7. Postmodernism and Multiple Truths
8. Virtual Reality, Cyberspace and Posthumanism
9. Literary Criticism and Theories
10. Media Ethics and Issues
11. Gender, Casteism and Feminism
12. Advertisement and Marketing
13. Migration, Displacement and Refugees
14. Capitalism, Consumerism and Authoritarianism
15. Science and Religion
16. Globalisation, Propaganda and Media Bias
17. Autobiography, Biography and Historiography
18. Communication, Technology and Education
19. Online Media, Electronic Literature and Web Journalism
20. Film, Documentaries and Web-Series
Guidelines for Contributors:
1. The original, scholarly, and unpublished chapters are invited which should be free from any form of plagiarism.
2. Topics are NOT confined to the sub-themes alone. But, the theme selected must match with the proposed title of the book.
3. Contributors are advised to register via the link provided. Also, send an ABSTRACT (200-250 words) and a short bio-note (100-150 words) via mail.
4. Kindly mention the chapter title, the theme selected, name of the author/s, designation, affiliation, email ID and contact number.
5. After a preliminary review, contributors will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of abstracts before 20th May 2021. Thereafter, selected contributors will be asked to submit their chapters within the next twenty days.
Register at the link provided below, send your abstracts via mail. We will contact you soon after the preliminary review.
Registration Link: https://tinyurl.com/fc8ykx9c
Send your abstract to: email@example.com
Deadline of Abstract Submission: 10th May 2021
Notification of acceptance of abstracts: 20th May 2021
Contributors receive: ONE COPY of the printed book with ISBN and e-certificate from the publisher. The fee includes the postal charges across India.
Publication Fee: INR 800/- for contributors associated with Indian Institutions & USD 20 for other countries.
The Post-truth Era: Literature and Media