We are glad to inform you that we are going to edit the following books. Authentic, scholarly, and unpublished research papers are invited from teaching-learning and research fraternity from all over the world for these volumes without any contribution charges.
1. Literary Representation of Dalit Voices
2. Literature and Pandemic Crises
3. Integrating Blending/Online Teaching-Learning in Higher Education: Issues, Concerns, Challenges and Best Practices
4. Depiction of Women in Literature
5. The National Education Policy 2020: Issues, Challenges, and Opportunities
6. Teachers, Teaching, Research and ICTs
Dr. Arvind M. Nawale
Prof. Dr. M. Maniruzzaman Prof. Dr. N.D.R. Chandra
Prof. Dr. Amar Singh Prof. Dr. T. Marx
Dr. Kamlakar Gavane Dr. Itishri Sarangi
Dr. Ampat Koshy Dr. Eunice Fonyuy Fondze-Fombele
Dr. Sukanya Saha Dr. Saumya Priya
These books will be published with an ISBN by our publishing partner- Authors Press and its imprints Gnosis and Access, New Delhi, a renowned publisher of International repute and worldwide circulation network. There would be no charges for contributions. Only high-quality papers will be accepted and they will be published for free. However, no complimentary copies will be sent to the authors. They may purchase the book once it is published from the publisher directly at the author’s 40% discount or from other online portals/stores such as Amazon, Flipkart, and so on where all books will be made available immediately.
Paper submission link:
For PDF file download of CFP, click here