CFP for Postcolonial Interventions Vol. VII, Issue 2, June 2022
Postcolonial Interventions (ISSN 2455-6564)
Call for Papers
Vol. VII, Issue 2 (June 2022)
Postcolonial Interventions invites scholarly articles for an OPEN ISSUE to be published in June 2022. While the world continues to struggle with the COVID-19 pandemic, amid growing worries about new variants and potential new waves, different forms of precarity, conflicts and resistance movements continue to mark the socio-political landscape, especially in relation to climate change, ecological crises and the nexus between states and corporate sectors associated with fossil fuel. We look forward to articles that would rigorously investigate such issues and much more by analysing diverse cultural representations across the world.
- Articles must be original and unpublished. Submission will imply that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Written in Times New Roman 12, double spaced with 1″ margin on all sides, in doc/docx format.
- Between 4000-7000 words, inclusive of all citations.
- With in-text citations and a Works Cited list complying with Chicago Manual of Style (author-date) specifications.
- A separate cover page should include the author’s name, designation, an abstract of 250 words with a maximum of 5 keywords and a short bio-note of 50 words.
- The main article should not in any way contain the author’s name. Otherwise the article will not be considered.
- Reviews also need to follow the aforementioned guidelines. However, word limit for reviews is 1500 words.
- The contributors are responsible for obtaining permission to reproduce any material, including photographs and illustrations for which they do not hold copyright.
Please send all your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 February, 2022.