GENIUS, TALENT, CREATIVITY - a psycho-pedagogical and socio-cultural approach
The conference will take place on Friday,20may, 9 a.m., 2022, online.
The event, at the XIII-th edition, addresses the current and complex problem of the creativity process, analyzed from interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Definition of the concept of "creativity" interpreted at different levels of manifestation: social, educational, individual. Theoretical delineation of the differences between creativity, innovation, invention and discovery.
- Description of the stages of the complex process of creativity (insight, germination, elaboration and valorisation of the created products). Addressing the process of creativity from different theoretical perspectives: Psychoanalysis, Behaviorism, Humanistic theory etc.
- Analysis of various creative events taking place at the level of society (cultural artistic events, art therapy, inventions and innovations, etc.) and education (through the intervention of art in school, various creative activities).
- Presentation of the factors that stimulate creativity, but also of those who are blocking the creative intention. Proposal for the implementation of projects, as an educational objective for Creativity in the process of training of pupils. The school's involvement in the development of creative skills through artistic activities.
- Highlighting the idea that creativity is essential in defining a modern personality capable of continuous adaptation to new conditions and conjectures and able to make a personal contribution for its optimization.
We invite to participate teachers and researchers, psychologists, psychotherapists, and students interested in this topic. The papers will be published in a collective volume with academic recognition. We offer nominal Diploma of participation.
The papers will be subsequently published in a collective volume at the PERFORMANTICA Publishing House - CNCSIS (academic) recognized publishing house, and will be included in international databases.
11 april, 2022 - for sending title and abstract in English (up to 250 words and 3-5 keywords):
23 april, 2022 - acceptance of papers.
2 may, 2022 - forsending full papers (8 to 10 pages, font Times New Roman - 12, format A4,
fully justified, margins Normal. Bibliography: author, year, title, editor.)
We ask participants to comply with the deadlines for submitting materials.