Guests of Podcast about Jack Kerouac

deadline for submissions: 
March 5, 2022
full name / name of organization: 
Writing Remix Podcast

Hi! My name is Dan Dissinger. I'm a professor in the USC Writing Program, I'm a Kerouac scholar, and I host Writing Remix, a podcast about writing, language, and pedagogy. Recently, the podcast won the 2021 John Lovas Award for Outstanding Online Project in Writing Studies and co-founded the Humanities Podcast Network, which held our first International Symposium last year. I would love to have you as a guest on the podcast!

To mark the 100th birthday of Jack Kerouac, I'm looking to organize an episode about Kerouac. I'm open to ALL subject matter when it comes to his writing, his life, the influence of his work, specific books, etc. I'm looking to do either one episode OR several, it all depends on the number of submissions and the subject matter. 

Please reach out to me with a small 250-word description of your expertise, idea for the episode, and your free days. This podcast is recorded on the west coast, so all times are in PST.

Currently, I'm recording episodes on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays, and the time of day is flexible. Each recording usually takes 60 minutes and is conducted via Zoom. If you're interested in coming on the show, let me know what works. If you have any questions, definitely reach out and ask anything you want, and if you want, we can set up a Zoom call. 

You can find our entire back catalog on our website, writingremixpodcast.com.