Cultural Intertexts vol. 12/2022
We hereby invite proposals of original articles related to the general theme of Cultural Intertexts, an academic journal of Literature and Cultural Studies, ISSN 2393-0624, E-ISSN 2393-1078.
The editors will consider for publication papers which tackle strategies of representation and of (inter)textual construction emerging from the dialogic relation between:
- literature and the historical and cultural context of text production;
- distribution and consumption;
- literature and other arts (music, film, visual arts, etc.) or sciences (linguistics, psycholinguistics, psychology, history, sociology and political sciences, internet and new technologies, etc.);
- creation and creator (autobiographic elements, metafictions, etc.).
Deadline for proposal (title, abstract and five keywords): 30 April 2022
Deadline for paper in full (4,000-6,000 words): 30 June 2022
For details on submissions, please visit: https://www.cultural-intertexts.com/submissions/.
The papers submitted should be proofread by a professional proofreader to ensure linguistic accuracy and adequacy.
Cultural Intertexts is indexed in:
- CEEOL – Central and Eastern European Online Library
- DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals
- ERIH PLUS – European Reference Index for Humanities and Social Sciences
- FABULA – La recherche en littérature
- INDEX COPERNICUS
The journal has been accredited by the Romanian National Authority for Scientific Research and Innovation – National Research Council (CNCS).