Humanities and Social Sciences: Key Levers for Post-Covid Recovery
The aim of this conference is to bring together academics, doctoral students and practitioners (educators, linguists, psychologists, economists, political figures, entrepreneurs, etc.) from different countries to discuss theoretical and practical questions related to the contributions of HSS in addressing different issues related to the Covid-19 crisis. The main goal is to contribute to the realization of a sustainable and inclusive development model.
The conference will cover the following topics:
1. The Impact of Covid-19 on individuals, organizations, society and the macroeconomic system:
- The business climate in Morocco.
- Business management and organization.
- Macroeconomic equilibrium and general consumption.
- Access to public services and territorial inequalities.
- Tourism, creative and cultural sectors.
- Social vulnerabilities, inequalities, and digital divide.
- Disinformation, propaganda and public opinion.
- Lifestyles, habits, mental health and social change.
- Social responsibility and sustainable development.
2. The role of Humanities and Social Sciences in post-Covid recovery and sustainable reconstruction:
- Organizational resilience, digital transformation and business management.
- Mobilizing innovation and creativity for national economy and public services.
- Capacity building, employability and human development.
- Internationalization, inclusive digitalization and pedagogical practices.
- Education, Equity, inclusion and sustainable community.
- Public opinion, citizenship, individual and collective freedom and legal framework.
- Diversity, languages, cultures and societies.
- Intercultural interaction, communication, media and discourse.
- Artistic, cultural and literary representation of the pandemic.