International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media ≠ 2022
The International Journal on Stereo & Immersive Media (IJSIM) welcomes for its next issue papers covering topics that explore the immersive features of photography, cinema or sound, ranging from panoramic and stereoscopic photography to 3D Cinema, Virtual Reality and Sound Studies. IJSIM is an open access and peer-reviewed journal published since 2017. Full paper submissions are due by 31st May 2022.
- Stereoscopic Photography and its Visual Cultures (19th to 21st Century)
- Photography, Cinema and Sound Media Archaeologies
- Scientific and Social History of Early Immersive Media
- 3D Cinema, Virtual Reality and Video Gaming
- Media Arts and Immersion
- Cultural Heritage and Digital Age
Previously published authors: Tom Gunning; Elizabeth Edwards; Boris Kossoy; Susan Gamble, Seth Thompson; Michael Pritchard, Denis Pellerin; Nicholas Wade; Kim Timby.
Please find registration and submission information at http://revistas.ulusofona.pt/index.php/stereo/information/authors
Journal Website: http://revistas.ulusofona.pt/index.php/stereo/
For any query, please contact: email@example.com