Themed Journal Issue on "Narrative and Identity"
The call for papers for the next issue of the Australasian Journal of Popular Culture (Issue 11.1-2), on the general theme of 'narrative and identity', is now open.
Article submissions on any aspect of the theme are encouraged. The Issue's Editors particulalry invite articles on the following topics:
- self-representation on social media
- representations of disability and neurodiversity in popular culture
- re-inventions of genre and viewership/readership in popular culture
- alternative realities and modes of storytelling in (video) games
- online fandoms and identity
- popular icons
The deadline for submissions of full articles (5-6k words) is 10 July 2022. The Journal is indexed in SCOPUS (among others), and its remit is broad and international. Further information about the Journal can be found here: https://www.intellectbooks.com/the-australasian-journal-of-popular-culture
Please submit your articles for consideration (together with a short bio and insitutional affiliation) to both editors: Professor Lorna Piatti-Farnell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr Ashleigh Prosser (email@example.com).
The Issue will be published (both in print and electronically) in December 2022.