New CFP: The AI Revolution
The themed issue on “The AI Revolution” aims to discuss and disseminate the latest research on the impact of artificial intelligence on human life, its representation in art and literature and its academic possibilities. With our declared orientation to the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals, the issue will look forward to sharing research on how the Goals can be achieved through holistic multidisciplinary approaches.
Authors from any discipline can submit papers. But the journal will not publish papers that belong purely to the disciplines of science and technology, medicine, and business management. We will publish papers that are interdisciplinary in nature engaging in discussion relevant to humanities and social sciences.
We are including a wide range of areas, which is suggestive and not exclusive, for the issue.
- Thinking about the AI Revolution: Evolutionary perspectives
- Using the AI models and creating new ones
- AI and Ethics
- AI and language processing
- Multilingual possibilities in AI
- AI in language and communication
- AI in Education: Science, technology, medicine, management, social sciences, and humanities
- AI tools in education at the school levels
- AI and industrial designing
- AI in architecture and new sustainable urban planning
- AI and human creativity: Applied approaches
- AI for tourism and heritage management
- AI and gender issues
- AI in the entertainment industry
- AI and legal perspectives
- AI in administration: Practice and ethics
CFP opens: August 23, 2023
Submission closes: October 31, 2023
The publication will start in October 2023 in Continuous Mode.
[Do not send submissions via email]