CFP 2023 on General Areas & Local Area Development Research
Bhatter College Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies
General Areas & Local Area Development Research
Under the Continuous Publication Model
Dr, Pijush Kanti Khatua,
Principal, Bhatter College, Dantan
We are inviting original research papers on any topic under the following broad disciplines throughout the year. Once the review process of the individual article is completed, we will publish the articles throughout the year. As per the volume of contents, the articles will make an issue. At the end of the year, the issues will be printed as a Volume.
- Humanities: Sanskrit, Bengali, English, Music (Papers should be in English only)
- Social Sciences: History, Archaeology, Geography, Philosophy, Psychology, Political Science, Public Administration, Economics, Education, Sociology, Sports Studies (Physical Education)
- Management and Commerce: Commerce, Accountancy, Rural Management
- Pure Sciences: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- Research Methodology
- Vocational and technical Education
Local Area Development Research
This issue will also publish selected papers on Local Area Development. Any research work from any discipline concerned with local research can be submitted for consideration.
APC: There is no APC for publication. All articles will be published for free
We consider the following content types for publication:
- Critical papers: Full-fledged critical articles (3000-5000 words).
- Research findings: Reports from research already under process may be sent as interim reports (1000-2000 words).
- Surveys: Findings from the survey as critical report may be submitted (2000-3000 words).
- Short communications: Scholarly findings or new insights into some area may be sent (1000-1500 words).
- Conference/seminar papers: Conference/seminar papers (minimum 2000 words) may be submitted provided that permission is taken from the organizers
- Review of booksnot older than 2 years (1000+ words)
Languages: English & Bengali
How to Submit:
September 30, 2023. The articles will start getting published from October 2023.
For details, please visit the Guidelines at https://bcjms.bhattercollege.ac.in/submission/