Call for Submissions: Intégrité: A Faith and Learning Journal (year-round)
Intégrité (pronounced IN tay gri tay) is a scholarly journal published twice a year by the Faith & Learning Committee and the Humanities Division of Missouri Baptist University, St. Louis, MO. Published both online (http://www.mobap.edu/integrite) and in print copy, it seeks 15-25 page articles on historical, theological, philosophical, cultural, and/or pedagogical issues related to faith-learning integration. Possible topics include, but are not limited to:
• the current state and/or future of the church-related college
• history of Christian liberal arts education
• Christianity and contemporary culture
• a Christian perspective on multiculturalism and diversity
• service learning
• academic freedom in a Christian context
• implementation of Christian truths in academic disciplines
• Christian education in the non-Western world
• global Christianity.
Articles must engage in faith-learning issues or controversies in a scholarly, critical manner. Articles are expected to be research-based but must focus on the author's original thought. We generally do not consider manuscripts that are merely factual, devotional, or sermonic.
Manuscripts should be sent as e-mail attachments (Microsoft Word format) to the editor (email@example.com) for consideration. For citation style, refer to the current edition of MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. Due dates are March 1 for the spring issue and September 1 for the fall issue, but we receive submissions throughout the year. All essays are indexed with the Southern Baptist Periodical Index.