This Rough Magic [UPDATE] - Teaching Medieval and Renaissance Lit. - 11/16/12
This Rough Magic (www.thisroughmagic.org) is a journal dedicated to the art of teaching Medieval and Renaissance Literature.
We are seeking academic, teachable articles that focus on, but are not limited to, the following categories:
•Philosophy and Rhetoric
We also seek short essays that encourage faculty to try overlooked, non-traditional texts inside the classroom and book reviews.
Submission deadline for our Winter 2012 issue has been extended to November 16, 2012.
Faculty and Graduate Students are encouraged to submit.
This Rough Magic's editorial board members are affiliated with the following academic institutions and organizations:
· The American Shakespeare Center
· Bridgewater State University
· California State University, San Bernardino
· The Catholic University of America
· Fitchburg State University
· Newman University
· State University of New York - Stony Brook
· Suffolk County Community College
· University of Connecticut
· Vassar College