UPDATE: Interfacing Language and Literature. 12-13 October 2014.
Abstracts are sought for an International conference on language and literature during 12-13 October 2014.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
Language and Literature:
• Language acquisition and learning
• Language Education
• Innovation in language teaching and learnings
• Language Teacher Education (collaborations and practices)
• Language Teaching Methodology
• Language Curriculum Development
• Language Testing and Assessment
• Social, Cultural, and Political Contexts of Language Teacher Education
• The role of language and communication in human cognition
• Translation and Interpretation
• Poetry and Prose (fictional and non-fictional)
• Contemporary Literature
• Comparative Literature
• Media (television, drama, film and others)
• New Media
• Media and Literature
• Women Studies
• Medieval and Renaissance Literature
• Literature and Other Arts
• Literature and History
Last date for abstract submission: 17 May 2014.
Communication of Acceptance: 15 June 2014.
Last date for full paper submission: 2 September 2014.
Dr. Asha Choubey
Associate Professor of English
Head, Dept. of Humanities
MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.