[UPDATE] Teaching College Literature (ongoing)
Have you taught a terrific literature class recently? Contributions are solicited for Teaching College Literature, a web resource focused on teaching English literature at the college/university level.
Please visit the site at: http://teachingcollegelit.com
Teaching College Literature welcomes submissions in the following areas:
• Articles (length: 2500-6000 words);
• Sample syllabi and/or assignments: please include a brief commentary on the course and remove personal information such as addresses and phone numbers;
• Teaching tips (length 1500-3000 words);
• Media: videos, PowerPoints and other media;
• Suggestions for links to resources including journals, blogs, websites and other media.
Original material should be submitted via email (doc, rtf, or pdf format, MLA style) to the TCL editor, Prof. Renee Pigeon, CSU San Bernardino: email@example.com
Please include a brief bio and your academic affiliation.
This is an ongoing project, with updates at least quarterly.
Queries about submissions in the above categories or other possibilities not listed above are encouraged; please include "TCL" in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org