THE JOURNAL OF NEW ZEALAND LITERATURE: FULLY FUNDED SPECIAL ISSUE for 2015
The Journal of New Zealand Literature (JNZL) is calling for expressions of interest in a fully-funded special issue for 2015.
* Proposals must align with JNZL's mandate to publish new peer-reviewed scholarly work in New Zealand literary and cultural studies.
* Proposals need the majority support of JNZL's international advisory board.
* The proposer/s will take responsibility for organizing any related conference/ symposium and for issuing relevant calls for papers.
* The proposer/s will take responsibility for assuring the peer-reviewed quality of the issue, and would be expected to involve the JNZL international advisory board in this process. Individual submissions require at least two peer reports: at least one from an appropriate peer reviewer in the field, and at least one from a member of JNZL's International Advisory Board.
* Special Issues must appear within one calendar year of a linked conference/symposium, and during the calendar year specified on the proposal.
* Once the content of a special issue has been peer reviewed and confirmed, the proposers will arrange for the whole issue to be peer reviewed by a member of the JNZL international advisory board. This is with a view to assuring overall consistency and quality, and is especially important where guest editor/s are themselves making a contribution to the issue.
* Special Issues come at no extra cost to subscribers. The 2015 Special Issue will be fully funded by JNZL's annual revenue-sharing contribution from JSTOR.
* Fully-funded special issues are competitive and advertised internationally.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSE 1 SEPTEMBER 2014
Please address all inquiries and expressions of interest to