LITERARY TRANSLATION – A MEETING PLACE FOR NATIONS AND LITERATURES, 18-20 September, 2014;
The aim of the conference is to make translators and translation theorists meet in a colorful city of Tbilisi - the meeting place of Eastern and Western Cultures.
Topics for Presentation:
1. Literary translation in the modern world and its future prospects;
2. Tradition and theory of translation;
3. Socio-cultural, ethnolinguistic and psycholinguistic aspects of translation;
4. Intercultural communication and intercultural dialogue;
5. The problem of equivalence in translation and bilingual lexicography.
A short CV and a 250-word abstract must be submitted by 15 July 2014
Registration fee 30 E covers printed materials of the Conference(program with abstracts) and light lunch
conference web-site: http://www.tsu.edu.ge/data/file_db/faculty_humanities/GG%20Conference_In...