[UPDATE] Teaching College Literature (ongoing)
Have you taught a terrific literature class recently? Contributions are solicited for Teaching College Literature, a web resource focused on teaching English literature at the college/university level.
Teaching College Literature welcomes submissions in the following areas:
• Articles (length: 2500-6000 words);
• Teaching tips (length 1500-3000 words);
• Media: videos, PowerPoints and other media;
• Sample syllabi and/or course materials(please include a brief commentary about the course)
• Suggestions for links to resources including journals, blogs, websites and other media (for example, literature journals that include articles with a pedagogical focus)
Original material in these categories should be submitted via email (doc, rtf, or pdf format, MLA style) to the TCL editor, Prof. Renee Pigeon, CSU San Bernardino: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a brief bio and your academic affiliation with your submission.
This is an ongoing project, with updates at least quarterly. Queries about submissions in the above categories or other possibilities not listed above are encouraged; please include "TCL" in the subject line of your email to email@example.com